What did I watch for the holidays???



During my holiday, I did a lot of things, I went to the movies, I saw my series Pretty Little Liars and Grey´s Anatomy traveled to a place in Tatuí, I went out with my friends, I went to friends' houses, but that's not what we're going to talk about, because the theme Of the blog is about Movies and Series.
I went to the movies twice, watched Transform the Last Rider and Spider Man Back Home. And on the trip, when it was cold, I watched my series, Pretty Little Liars.
Transformers the Last Rider
Transformers is a very good movie, in the movie there is a war between the men and the Transformers who need to hide as much as possible. Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg) is one of his guards, leading a resistance nucleus located in a junkyard. It is there that he meets Izabella (Isabela Moner), a 15-year-old girl who struggles to protect a defective little robot. In parallel, Optimus Prime travels through the universe towards Cybertron, its home planet, in order to understand why it has been destroyed. Except that, on Earth, Megatron is preparing for a new return, once again willing to make the Decepticons the new rulers of the planet. In the movie Optimus Prime he turns from evil, but then returns to his being of good on behalf of his friend Bo bo Bee.


    
     Resultado de imagem para bo bo be lutando com optimus prime em transformers 5Imagem relacionada



















Serie Grey´s Antaomy
Gray's Anatomy is an American medical drama screened in prime time ABC network. His pilot episode was broadcast for the first time on March 27, 2005 in the United States. The book is starring Ellen Pompeo as Dr. Meredith Gray, a resident of the fictional Seattle Grace surgical hospital in Seattle, Washington, Harvard's toughest surgical program. The series focuses on her and her colleagues, also internal: Cristina, Izzie, George and Alex, showing their love lives and the difficulties they spend at work.

The title of the series is a joke with Gray's Anatomy, Henry Gray's famous anatomy book. The series, shown in the United States after the hit Desperate Housewives, soon became a success.

Such success is repeated in Brazil, where the series is shown by the channel Sony Entertainment Television in prime time. In Portugal, the series was aired on the Fox Life channel and RTP2.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9VwV8gpSQg 

Imagem relacionadaImagem relacionada




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trailers and about films and series

A movie for you and your father

Are you know me???