My last day in this blog

Hi guys, I´m post the last day in this blog,I don´t talk about movies and series, I´m talk abou my experience in this blog. It´s my last post because my work '' Teach English''is finish, but, let´s enjoy this time, I´m talking my experience, 
let´s go.

I really like post in this blog, it´s good, talking too the public, expression your opinion, talking about your life,interacting with the people unknown, doing such a cool job on the internet., talking english,I love english, it´s my favorite matter in the school, and I have a amazing topic.

I have much shame talking too the public, for me, this is beginning, a victory,, I can express my opinon without fear, I´m very happy for this!!! Try to do this, it's a very good experience.












  









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A movie for you and your father

Trailers and about films and series